Melbourne Audiology Clinic
145-147 Bouverie Street Carlton VIC 3053
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Get professional support for your hearing from our trusted clinical team. Visit us for help with:
- Comprehensive diagnostic hearing assessment and expert treatment advice
- Expert tinnitus assessment and advice
- Ear wax removal using the latest suction technology
- More information about our outstanding premium quality hearing solutions
- Hearing aids customised to your hearing requirements
- Hearing accessories designed to enhance your lifestyle
Our clinicians can fully customise your Blamey Saunders hearing aids, make adjustments, and show you how to manage your settings confidently at home.
At our new location, we have partnered with our sister clinic, Connect Hearing.
Look for the orange Connect Hearing signage on the front windows.
Getting to the clinic:
- By car – 2 hour metered parking is available on Bouverie Street and surrounding streets.
- By tram – The closest tram stop is Lincoln Square/Swanston St 3. Walk 3 mins around or through Lincoln Square gardens to reach the clinic. Trams on this route are 1, 3/3a, 5, 6, 16, 64, 67 and 72.
- By train – The closest train station in Melbourne Central. The clinic is 10-15 minutes walk from the station via Swanston Street, or catch one of the above trams north up Swanston street to Lincoln Square/Swanston St 3 and walk 3 mins.
Keeping you safe in-clinic
We’re doing everything we can to keep you and our team members safe from Covid-19. This includes disinfecting test rooms and equipment after each client we see, following government guidelines, and using protective masks.
That said, we understand if you don’t want to come into a clinic right now. You can book an online video consultation instead, for clinic-quality care at home.
Contact us for more information.